FREE GUIDE SHEET…
The Assertive Woman’s
HOLIDAY SURVIVAL GUIDE
- Don’t spend another holiday passively stuffing your feelings
- Express yourself assertively when your parenting style is questioned
- Don’t sweat it when people insist on asking probing private questions
- Speak up when someone is offensive on race, politics, or religion
- Don’t tolerate inappropriate touching or criticism
- Set a boundary for how many relatives’ homes you’ll visit
Assertiveness is the happy medium between passivity and aggression and is your ability to act in harmony with your self esteem and core values WITHOUT hurting others.
Click below for EXACTLY how I handle 17 of the top most awkward and uncomfortable holiday situations!
See why 1) just ignoring it and powering through, 2) feeling responsible for everyone else’s happiness, and 3) not trusting your judgment is a recipe for disaster at holiday festivities.